If your vehicles are not registered under IRP or IFTA, additional permits may be necessary before entering Colorado. Vehicles exceeding the size and weight limitations are required to obtain a permit.

Trip Permits

The trip permit allows you to temporarily operate your unregistered vehicles under IRP on Colorado roads. It is also issued instead of IRP credentials for properly registered vehicles.

Read More

Fuel Permits

If you do not hold an IFTA decal and license and you need to operate in Colorado then a temporary fuel permit is needed. Carriers must secure a temporary fuel permit prior to entering a base jurisdiction for which they are not properly permitted.

Read More

Oversize and Overweight Permits

If a vehicle is over dimensional (oversize) or overweight then you must obtain a permit authorizing movement according to vehicle size and weight.

Read More