Colorado Temporary Permits

A Temporary Trip Permit is issued in lieu of IRP plates for travel within Colorado. Permits can be acquired through the port of entry location or by phone.

A Temporary Fuel permit is provided if you need to travel within Colorado without IFTA License. Temporary IFTA Permits can be obtained through every port of entry locations.

For the list of port of entry locations visit Port of Entry Locations and Contact Information. For more information visit Permits and Forums.